ZINNIA Is Now Hiring!
Are you friendly, positive, and have boutique retail experience? ZINNIA is looking for individuals who can pair a customer’s needs with creative product solutions – for self, home, gifts, or special occasions. You need to get to know our unique products, especially our jewelry designers and lines, and be willing to build relationships with our customers on a repeated basis
The most important qualification of this job is the ability to engage with customers and present creative product choices. Sometimes our customers are in need of a personal shopper to help them choose the perfect gift.
Duties also include operating our POS computer system, restocking, gift wrapping, product demonstrations, display merchandising, handling special requests, theft prevention, and maintaining a clean, organized shop. Interest in helping with social media posts, including styling, modeling, and layouts, is also welcome.Qualifications
- Must have previous retail sales experience in a boutique or small specialty shop.
- Must commute to the store location in Mount Pleasant.
- Must be responsible, trustworthy and hard-working, supporting other team members.
- Available to work flexible shifts, starting at 9:45am, including some Saturdays and occasional evenings during special events. Increased hours and some Sundays during the holidays, where required.
- High school diploma; higher degree is a plus.
Salary: Based on level of experience.